- All products are added to your cart.
Working for Praxas
Commercial Service Employee
Do you want to make an extra contribution to a better world? Then you can help us prevent wastage of goods in logistics. Are you service-oriented and commercially minded and do you enjoy working with people to find suitable solutions to achieve our goal? Then we are looking for you!
Who are we?
Praxas prevents waste of goods in the logistics process and thereby contributes to the profitability and sustainability of export companies. By providing insight into the risks of cargo damage during air and sea transport, we create awareness of the problem, then work step by step towards the most appropriate solution. We do this with only one goal: no more logistics waste.
We are looking for a commercial office assistant in the near future. You will be responsible for the order process, from sales to after-sales. Telephone contact with both existing and potential customers is an important part of your duties, but you will also be busy packing and preparing orders.
What will you do?
- Speaking to both existing and potential customers who contact us by phone or via online channels in a customer-friendly manner
- Advising on our solutions
- Drawing up quotations and processing them in our systems
- Taking and processing orders and monitoring delivery times
- Arranging transport
- Supporting the account managers
- Aftersales & support
- Desired profile
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
- Independent but also able to work in a team
- Minimum MBO+ working and thinking level
- Experience in a technical/commercial service-oriented B2B inside sales function is a plus
- You have the necessary commercial skills and recognise yourself in our mission, vision and core values
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing
- Good computer skills
Do you not quite fit the above profile but do you think it would be a fantastic challenge? Let us know. We believe that with the right mindset, you can help us and our customers avoid waste.
What do we offer?
You will be working for an organisation with a wonderful mission, namely to combat waste of goods in the logistics chain. You will be part of a small, professional, enthusiastic and collegial team. The company culture is open and informal and the range of tasks varied and challenging.
- 40 hours per week, less is negotiable
- 25 holidays (based on 40 hours)
- Excellent salary
- Holiday allowance
- Possibility to work partly from home
- Travel allowance (>10km)
- Cosy Friday afternoon drinks every week
Do you see yourself as our new colleague? Then send us your motivation and curriculum vitae via the contact form or by e-mail to [email protected] If we see a connection, we will be happy to talk to you about your future at Praxas.
Thank you for applying!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.